Recently I have been receiving the CC-511 error when downloading (One Step Update).

Please help, thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• tolsen1999
    tolsen1999 Member
    Microsoft Windows Ver 1909 (OS Build 18363.693) Quicken 2020, Ver R25.18, build 27.1.28.18, Internet ATT Gig service. Issue with all updates with the exception of American Express
  • russ1234
    russ1234 Member ✭✭
    Hi, Sarah, I'm having the same issues with the CC-511 Errors. Works on Wells Fargo and Etrade, fails repeatedly on Citibank, PayPal and my local Bank and Trust. I have done a "Report Problem" from within the app but it says no one will contact me back. I would have called Support but there is at least a 40 minute hold time.

Please assist
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @russ1234

Thank you for reaching out!  I've sent a private message to your community inbox, please just reply to that message and let me know.

Sarah
  • tolsen1999
    tolsen1999 Member
    The issue went away, no contact with support. I reset my modem, delete all history and cookies. After that everything is working correctly.
  • TornSack
    TornSack Member
    Hi Sarah, I'm having the same CC-511 issue as others in this thread. I have submitted a report through the "Report Problem" feature. Can you please assist?
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    TornSack said:
    Hi Sarah, I'm having the same CC-511 issue as others in this thread. I have submitted a report through the "Report Problem" feature. Can you please assist?
    Hello @TornSack

Thank you for submitting the necessary information via Report a Problem.

I did receive the submission and performed the internal reset needed to resolve this error.

Please attempt to add/update accounts once more and let us know if any issues persist.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Terry C
    Terry C Member ✭✭
    I have reset my accounts and am having the same cc-511 response.

Please advise. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.