How to add to Tax Planner and Tax Sum Report are missing Tax Def contributions from old PayCheck?

Options
hi all,

I have current quicken R25.10
The Tax Planner and Tax Sum Report are missing Tax Def contributions from old PayCheck.

the Tax Summary report doesn't show _401Contrib at all, suppose to come from PayCheck
the PayCheck has in before Tax contribution / transfer to Fidelity 401k account.

the PayCheck ALSO has in before Tax contribution / transfer to DCP tax deferred brokerage account - those are NOT in the Tax Summary report

the PayCheck ALSO has in before Tax contribution / transfer to HSA tax deferred brokerage account - those are NOT in the Tax Summary report

The 401k account is 401k type and has nothing in the Tax Schedule
both DCP and HSA are just brokerage type and tax deferred with 'w-2' in the Tax Schedule for the 'transfers in' only

old 401k transfers are not present in the Tax Planner, while are shown for projected

Somehow the 401k contributions were not recorded by Quicken into "Tax impact of 401(k) accounts", while DCP were recorded there initially

I followed recommendations and replaced old DCP account that was 401k type with new of just Brokerage type.

How I can get into Tax Planner and Tax Sum Report former 401k contributions?
Also, how to get into Tax Sum Report all before tax deductions / tax deferred contributions?
that should reduce the income

without those Tax Planner doesn't calculate correct.

thanks

Mike

Comments

• mikek753
    mikek753 Member ✭✭
    Options
    looks like that the link from 401k account to "Tax Impact of 401(k) Accounts" is broken

the file validation doesn't do anything for the "Tax Impact of 401(k) Accounts"

anyhow to fix the link?
    is recreate 401k account only option?

thanks

Mike
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @mikek753

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let me know if the steps help to resolve the issue.

Thank you,
    ~~~***~~~
  • markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
This discussion has been closed.