Recently I have been receiving the CC-511 error when downloading (One Step Update).

Options
Please help, thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• tolsen1999
    tolsen1999 Member
    Options
    Microsoft Windows Ver 1909 (OS Build 18363.693) Quicken 2020, Ver R25.18, build 27.1.28.18, Internet ATT Gig service. Issue with all updates with the exception of American Express
  • russ1234
    russ1234 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi, Sarah, I'm having the same issues with the CC-511 Errors. Works on Wells Fargo and Etrade, fails repeatedly on Citibank, PayPal and my local Bank and Trust. I have done a "Report Problem" from within the app but it says no one will contact me back. I would have called Support but there is at least a 40 minute hold time.

Please assist
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @russ1234

Thank you for reaching out!  I've sent a private message to your community inbox, please just reply to that message and let me know.

Sarah
  • tolsen1999
    tolsen1999 Member
    Options
    The issue went away, no contact with support. I reset my modem, delete all history and cookies. After that everything is working correctly.
  • TornSack
    TornSack Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, I'm having the same CC-511 issue as others in this thread. I have submitted a report through the "Report Problem" feature. Can you please assist?
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TornSack said:
    Hi Sarah, I'm having the same CC-511 issue as others in this thread. I have submitted a report through the "Report Problem" feature. Can you please assist?
    Hello @TornSack

Thank you for submitting the necessary information via Report a Problem.

I did receive the submission and performed the internal reset needed to resolve this error.

Please attempt to add/update accounts once more and let us know if any issues persist.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Terry C
    Terry C Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have reset my accounts and am having the same cc-511 response.

Please advise. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.