Mobile app not showing an account that is showing on Windows Desktop app

Options
sstowe
sstowe Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in Using the Mobile App
I got my desktop Quicken application all connected correctly using direct connect to my bank. Weeeee. I installed to my Android phone. I am missing ONE account from my list. Happens to be the account I care most about. How do I get that account visible in my mobile app? I don't see anything in the FAQ about it. Thanks.

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    In Quicken on your desktop / laptop, go into Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts.
    In the Mobile & Web tab check to see that all required accounts are set up to be synced.

Please note: Only these Quicken accounts can be synced with your mobile device and used for alerts —checking, savings, cash, investing and credit card. Foreign currency (non-U.S. Dollar) accounts cannot be used with Quicken for mobile at this time.
    Note: For investing accounts, only the accounts and their balances are synced. Transactions are not synced as of now.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    In Quicken on your desktop / laptop, go into Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts.
    In the Mobile & Web tab check to see that all required accounts are set up to be synced.

Please note: Only these Quicken accounts can be synced with your mobile device and used for alerts —checking, savings, cash, investing and credit card. Foreign currency (non-U.S. Dollar) accounts cannot be used with Quicken for mobile at this time.
    Note: For investing accounts, only the accounts and their balances are synced. Transactions are not synced as of now.

• sstowe
    sstowe Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.