How do I tell If I am ordering the Mac or Windows subscription model?

Options
I am using Quicken for Mac 2017, and am contemplating going to the subscription model. However, the online order form is not clear ... it only says Quicken.

Best Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Almost forgot - FYI you should not use your email address as your member name. because spammers can access this site (i.e. it is not private),

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    When you purchase a subscription membership, you actually get access to BOTH QWin and QMac to use as you see fit. That is one of the new benefits of the subscription model.

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @a3d2bn,

You can compare tiers and even place your order from this page
    https://www.quicken.com/mac/compare

Make sure the switch is on "Mac" as follows:

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Almost forgot - FYI you should not use your email address as your member name. because spammers can access this site (i.e. it is not private),

Frankx

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    When you purchase a subscription membership, you actually get access to BOTH QWin and QMac to use as you see fit. That is one of the new benefits of the subscription model.

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

This discussion has been closed.