I'm getting an error message. What can I do?

I'm using Quicken 2007 for mac but I've purchase the subscription for the most recent Quick for mac. I'm in the process of trying to get everything over to the newer version but have continued to use my old version because I'm familiar with it and have been hanging on as long as possible.

I recently got the following error when I tried to download transactions from a specific account. This happened out of the blue. What can I do to resolve this issue short of having to go back to an old Time-Machine backup on any earlier date?

Here is the error message.
"Data has been downloaded for an account () that is not defined in your Quicken Data file. Contact Quicken technical Support [OL-362]"

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Bruce West,

Was this possibly related to a Citibank credit card account (i.e. do you have a Citi related credit card for which you download transactions into Q)?  If so, other users have been having the same issue recently - see this thread for more information 
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20075382#Comment_20075382

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.