Partial Download (-30)

Options
Makers
Makers Member ✭✭
I'm running Quicken 2020 Version 5.15.1 (Build 515.32947.100) on my Mac. Sporadically, and more often then not, when I attempt to download transactions from my credit union visa I get a Partial Download (-30) error message and no transactions are downloaded while my bank account transactions download just fine. The error message continues on to say 31 transactions downloaded, though as I mentioned, none do. That's regardless of how many transactions might even exist. How do I interpret this error message???

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Makers,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you have not already done so, please see the information and follow the steps outlined here to troubleshoot the -30 error that you're receiving in Quicken.

If the issue persists, I suggest contacting Support directly for more in-depth troubleshooting. Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have, and will work with you towards resolving this.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• Makers
    Makers Member ✭✭
    Options
    Unfortunately this did not help. I'll contact Support directly as you suggest, but first, I wonder if the issue could have to do with the fact that I have two different online accounts (with different logins) to access two sets of differently titled accounts at the same bank. That is, I wonder if Quicken struggles with the fact that I log in and download from one set of accounts (with difficulty!) but then try to log in to the same bank(!) with another set of credentials. The login to the second set of accounts yields nothing but the error message I mentioned.
This discussion has been closed.