Balance is incorrect/Missing Transactions (edited to include topic)

LenO
LenO Member ✭✭
It is very curious to me that Quicken continues to expand it's service but cannot get their basic system working.
Today i opened quicken manually downloaded from my bank one of my accounts imported the entries with no problem. then I went into another one of my accounts checked the online balance with what was in quicken and tied it in. Then looked at the detailed records and logged out of that account. Realized i needed to look at one other thing in that account and my balance detail was 3 times what it was showing on the home screen. What i discovered was that all the payments were missing.
(Removed-Disruptive) 

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven’t already, you may want to verify the register is sorted appropriately and there aren’t any unexpected filters being applied:  open the register, select the Date column header (you want the small triangle to right of Date to point up) and Reset.

• LenO
    LenO Member ✭✭
    I already did that, there was not one payments listed in my register.The register was in date order, that was the first thing i checked.
    Sorry to say thi - Quicken is turning into garbage.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    LenO said:
    I already did that, there was not one payments listed in my register.The register was in date order, that was the first thing i checked.
    Sorry to say thi - Quicken is turning into garbage.
    That's too bad.  I suggest you restore data file backup you saved before the transactions disappeared.

Perhaps you're syncing the data file with a Cloud data set and inadvertently removed the transactions there.
  • LenO
    LenO Member ✭✭
    sorry, not doing that.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @LenO

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.