Is there a way to print receipt images with your expense report?

I currently use Neat to store my expense receipts because it has a very nice way to print receipts which are required by my company for reimbursement. is there a way in PREMIER 2020 to do this? If not, why not? This would be a very critical feature.

Answers

• Snowman
    Snowman Member ✭✭✭✭
    There is a way but I recommend YOU KEEP what you are doing.  Imagine you start doing this in Quicken and some future update to Quicken stops the feature from working.  When will Quicken fix it.  That is the 64 thousand dollar question.  Maybe a month, two months, 6 months, never.  What if they decide to drop or stop supporting the feature in the future?

You have a good working system, if it ain't broke DON"T FIX IT!  I have a vast directory on my NAS drive that I store PDF copies of all statements, receipts etc.  That NAS drive is backed up to another NAS drive nightly and to an off-site backup monthly.  When needed I can pull them up in seconds from anywhere in the world without having to use Quicken.
  • Rick Wegmann
    Rick Wegmann Member ✭✭
    Hey Snowman, thanks much for your response. Neat is not that expensive and the process is not overly cumbersome. So appreciate your advice! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.