Statement info refusing to populate (Q Mac)

MrMoo
MrMoo Member ✭✭
Sometimes when I download transaction info from may bank, Quicken refuses to populate the Statement Payee and/or Statement Memo fields. This happens even though I can see those fields have information in a raw QFX file. I have also tried deactivating downloads for the account, downloading to a completely new account in Quicken (where everything displays), and then dragging the transaction over to the old account... where these fields still refuse to display for that one transaction. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @MrMoo

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I have a few questions to help me understand what could be happening.

By Statement Payee/Memo, do you have these additional columns added to the register and are using these instead of the standard Payee and Memo/Notes column?

Do you not get the Payee or Memo information in any of these columns?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • MrMoo
    MrMoo Member ✭✭
    I also had this problem and called-in to customer support. They had me delete several accounts in my Quicken file (losing years of data) and restart them with a fresh download because they were "corrupt"... and of course it things kept disappearing in the new accounts anyway. I restarted those accounts again, kept losing information, and the I decided to TURN OFF Quicken Sync. I haven't lost any information since... Quicken Sync was the problem the whole time. Information gets lost ONLINE and that loss get transferred to your local file.
This discussion has been closed.