How to a bank credit card account?

simply1
simply1 Member ✭✭
I have a checking and savings account from Wells Fargo that are connected to Quicken. I was recently issued a credit card that is linked to my checking account for overdraft protection. I have not been successful in getting Quicken to allow me to add the credit card account. I have ascertained that I am using the correct login credentials by using them to get on the bank's website with no problem. I would appreciate any suggestions about how to make this work. Thanks

Best Answer

• simply1
    simply1 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I was able to resolve this as follows. I read the error message more carefully, and saw there was an instruction to go to a particular url and request the bank to grant access to the account for a ten minute period. The lesson learned was to read the error message completely and carefully. :)

Answers

• simply1
    simply1 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I was able to resolve this as follows. I read the error message more carefully, and saw there was an instruction to go to a particular url and request the bank to grant access to the account for a ten minute period. The lesson learned was to read the error message completely and carefully. :)
This discussion has been closed.