Different Files both tracking the same credit card account.

Options
Emil326
Emil326 Member ✭✭
When I update my credit card with downloads in one file, I can't seem to download that same credit card when in a different file. I was able to do this in Q. Windows 2017.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Emil326

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Are you having trouble adding this credit card account for the first time in a second file or has it already been added?

If the account had previously been added, do you receive any error messages?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Emil326
    Emil326 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Dear Tyka,

My sincerest apologies for misreading the workings of Q. for Mac. I made an error and finally figured out what was wrong….it was ME. The program is running perfectly at this time.

Thanks for replying to my post.

Thanks again,
    @Emil326
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Emil326

Thank you for the response, I'm glad to hear that all is well!

Please visit us again here on the Community if you need any help in the future!

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.