Starting - "+" button to add manual account [edited]

Howcume
Howcume Member ✭✭
I just purchased my Quicken Deluxe 2019. I want to set my register up manually. All the instructions say " after logging in click on the plus sign." When I log in, my personal information page comes up and there is no plus sign. No matter what I do, I cannot get a page with a plus sign. I am computer handicapped and just need a little guidance to get me started. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Howcume

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

It sounds as though you may be signing onto Quicken.com, if you haven't done so already, you may need to start with installing the Quicken application.

Please see the steps and information available here for installing. 

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have already installed and opened Quicken, the plus sign may be hiding.
    Click in the View menu and choose Standard Menus. A row of tabs should appear at the top of the screen, with the plus sign at the top right side of the account bar.
    The plus sign is simply an accelerator to perform the command Tools > Add Account. You don't really need the plus sign.
    By saying "click on the plus sign," Quicken is prompting you to add your first account. That's all.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Howcume
    Howcume Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken_Tyka said:
    > Hello @Howcume
    >
    > Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.
    >
    > It sounds as though you may be signing onto Quicken.com, if you haven't done so already, you may need to start with installing the Quicken application.
    >
    > Please see the steps and information available here for installing. 
    >
    > Please let me know how it goes!
    >
    > -Quicken Tyka

Thank you. That was it.
This discussion has been closed.