When is the counter of monthly transactions is reset to zero

I understand that as a Quicken Premier member I have twelve quick pay transactions and twelve check pay transactions per month, when is that counter reset to zero.

Best Answers

Answers

• RicardoF
    RicardoF Member ✭✭
    Quicken Tyka
    Thank you so much for your prompt response. I have another question.
    When I received the notification from Quicken that Quicken Bill Pay will not be available after May 31st, 2020, I promptly proceed to start using Quicken Bill Manager, unfortunately now I realize it was a mistake, Quicken Bill Mgr is not ready, created duplicate payments (seven of them in my case), doesn't allow me to make future payments and other issues that I already reported to Technical support and it is making my life very difficult to make payments, can I go back to Quicken Bill Pay now and wait till August 31st to go back to Quicken Bill Mgr, hoping that this issues will be resolved by then?
    Please confirm if I can go back to Quicken Bill Pay.
    Thank you
    Ricardo F
  • RicardoF
    RicardoF Member ✭✭
    Quicken Tyka:
    Once more, thank you so much for your prompt response. this is a great relief and no, I didn't cancel my service with Quicken Bill Pay, so I will do as you suggested and get back to their payment system, I urge to everybody in Quicken to work in resolving the future payment issue so we can continue using it in the future, especially after August 31, 2020.
    Thank you
    RicardoF
This discussion has been closed.