How to fix match symbol from mobile transactions not showing on windows app

Al E
Al E Member
How do you fix the problem of entries made in the mobile app not showing a blue pencil match symbol on the windows app when synced to the windows app and transactions are download from banks that should match. Sometimes the windows app will instead of showing a blue pencil will show blank in place of the blue pencil or will show a blue "un reviewed symbol" instead. Very frustrating...

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited March 2020
    Hello @Al E,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using for your primary desktop file? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken (QWin) or Quicken>About Quicken (QMac).

Please also see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• Al E
    Al E Member
    Hi,

Its Quicken 2020 version R25.21.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @AI E

Thank you for the response and for providing additional details.

May I ask, how long you have been experiencing this issue?

Also, in the desktop version do you see 2 transactions? One manual transaction and one downloaded transaction?

If you haven't done so already, I would start saving a backup by going to:
    File Backup and Restore > Backup Quicken File...

I would then start by resetting the cloud data.
    1. Go to Edit Preferences Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.
    https://www.quicken.com/support/troubleshooting-quicken-mobile-companion-app

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.