How do you correct the web site that's connected to in the Mobile/Web sync

When I do a regular update for all my accounts, the Sears card, which is handled by Citi Bank, connects to the Citi retail site. But when I do a Mobile/Web sync, it connects to Citi Bank Business site. This causes an error for my username or password. That's right because this is not a business account. How do I correct this?

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @FTLChuck

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I'm thinking that the cloud might just need to be refreshed here. In the top left can you go to Edit -> Preferences and then it should pop up a menu. The second to last option should say quicken Id Sync and alerts. While in here  there should be a button that says reset your cloud data in the bottom right. Follow the rest of the prompts and it should fully reset.

I would also recommend  looking at our support article here to find out more information if we're still unable to find game 

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• FTLChuck
    FTLChuck Member
    This didn't work. First, the option to reset the cloud data without syncing the data did not work, the only option was to sync before resetting the cloud data. After that all went through, the same error message came up on my Sears card. Plus there were a couple of accounts that I didn't recognize at all.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    FTLChuck said:
    When I do a regular update for all my accounts, the Sears card, which is handled by Citi Bank, connects to the Citi retail site. But when I do a Mobile/Web sync, it connects to Citi Bank Business site. This causes an error for my username or password.
    Just to clarify.....
    You have setup your Sears Card with the Citi Bank entry for your Quicken Account.
    This works just fine for downloading transactions with One Step Update.
    BTW - what is the exact name that is displayed for that Quicken Account ?
    Next - you mention the Mobile/Web Sync -
    do you mean that you have enabled your Quicken defined Sears account for Syncing with the Quicken Cloud - and when you attempt to perform this... What happens ?

09388    09388    09388    Sears Card    https://www.citibank.com/us/cards/srs/index.jsp    1-800-815-7701    https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=SEARS#signon    ACTIVE   
    CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&DIRECT   
    CREDIT&WEB-CONNECT        
    BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.