Transactions for 1 account not showing

Options
I am using the Subscription version of Quicken for Mac. The latest version just downloaded, V5.15? Anyways, my primary Checking account will not show transactions since the March 9 update for the mobile app pn both our phones. I have 6 accounts with the same bank, but only have an issue with the primary checking. I can enter transactions and they sync to the desktop, but cannot see any in the mobile register. I can see online, and on the iPad, but not on the phone. When accessing that account, get message "No Results Found", but if selection All Transactions button on previous screen, I can see the entries for all accounts including the primary checking.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Rcoffman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community concerning your Mobile App issue, and I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Click here to review the article with information on troubleshooting the Quicken Mobile App.

For your issue, in particular, you will scroll down to "Quicken for Mac".

First-- review the dropdown titled "I am missing transactions in the Mobile App". This section will serve as a double-check to review certain things that can cause missing transactions within the app.

If everything checks out in that section-- then go ahead and scroll further down and open the dropdown titled "I'm having trouble syncing to the Mobile App". The first portion of this section will give information regarding any error message you might receive. However, if you are not receiving any error messages you can skip ahead and follow the instruction under "If the issue persists: reset your cloud data.", and don't worry-- this does not delete any data from your data file. It simply resets the cloud account that copies over your data from your data file to your Mobile App in an attempt to correctly re-sync your Quicken data to the Mobile App.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Rcoffman
    Rcoffman Member
    Options
    Thank you for your response. I have done those things with support already but not found a resolution.
This discussion has been closed.