Newbie. Pardon my basic questions, but I've just given-up on a very old version of Quicken (Mac) an

Pardon my basic questions, but I've just given -up on a very old version of Quicken (Mac) and am trying to brake-into the latest version. I'm also a "book person". Can anyone suggest the most recent Quicken for Dummies for Mac users?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 2020
    Hello @johnm5,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Unfortunately, we do not have a manual for the new program. However, there are a few tutorial videos you can find on YouTube by clicking here.

Alternatively, you can also call our Quicken 1-2-3 team at 844-862-8889, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM PDT, for a personalized one-on-one tour with one of our trained Quicken phone support agents.

This team has been specifically put together for new users that need help learning how to work the new program.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

NOTE: The hours of operation mentioned above are temporary due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Our normal hours of operation is Monday through Friday 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM PDT for phone support.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Unfortunately, there is no comprehensive guide in print nor online for Quicken for Mac. Instead, for the most up-to-date and complete compilation of resources available for QMac, check out the following Quicken Mac FAQ: Where to find a Help Guide, which is far more comprehensive, and includes any Quicken links.

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

This discussion has been closed.