Why my Banking and Credit account do not show up on my mobile apps?

I have sync all my Banking, Credit and Investing account, but only the investing account do showup, when clic on Banking and Credit, I get the message "no account available"

Comments

• Quicken_Julio
    Quicken_Julio Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta mod
    Hi @rochyolande,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

I would like to gather some more information to better assist you:

Which operating system are you using? (Windows/Mac)

What version/release of Quicken are you using? (You can find that out by going to Help > About Quicken.)

Have you verified if the Banking and Credit accounts are selected to Sync to the Cloud so you can access through through mobile or web?

Responding with this additional information will give us better insight with the issue and the next steps to take. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Best,
    JV
  • rochyolande
    rochyolande Member ✭✭
    I am under Windows 10 and I have the Canadian subscription version of Quicken. All my banking credit account are selected to Sync on the cloud.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @rochyolande

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Were you previously using the mobile version without issue?

Have you done a reset on the mobile app just yet? If not I'd advise you to do so. In order to do that in the top left click edit -> Preferences Select the second to last option that says quicken Id, Sync and alerts. There should be an option on the side that says Reset cloud account. Go ahead and do that and follow the prompts. Once that's done sign in and out of the mobile app and check.

Please try that and let me know the results 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.