I have an error message "You have cancel payment instructions to send. You must send them or

Options
Quicken will remove them from the instrucitons to send list. However, picking "Send" or "Remove Instructions" does not clear the error and I cannot find a cancel payment instruciton.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hello @Tom Schimpff,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken.

If you have not already done so, please see the information and follow the steps available here to cancel a pending Online Payment. 

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Natalie

• Tom Schimpff
    Tom Schimpff Member ✭✭
    Options
    But I found the offending entry from 2/7/20 on my on-line information from Fifth Third Bank. Once I deleted the entry (that I had marked VOID) it all cleared up. I've been living with this message since I marked it void and cancelled the payment on-line. If I may, I have another question that I've tried to find a correction to for over a year. I happen to have four files that I follow. The oldest one is my own personal file. The other three files have the following at the bottom of the check register. They are (I'll call them) radio buttons stating "Download Instructions" and "Bill & Income Reminders" so that the user can migrate to a new area to load bills for payment, etc. Those two do not appear on my personal file. I've looked everywhere to try to see what I hit wrong to delete them, but to no avail. Can you help me?
  • Tom Schimpff
    Tom Schimpff Member ✭✭
    Options
    Too easy. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.