Changing password for online services

Options
How to change the password for an online services account which isn't in the vault?

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the Web Connect or Direct Connect connection methods, the new password would be entered to download transactions.  For the Express Web Connect connection method, the connection requests by the aggregation servers will fail until we reset the password: open the register and press Ctrl + Alt + U or press Ctrl + Alt + E, select the Online Services tab, and select Reset.
  • rmartel
    rmartel Member ✭✭
    Options
    I already have a password for the account, I want to enter a different password for online services. Do I deactivate then reactivate with new password?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rmartel said:
    I already have a password for the account, I want to enter a different password for online services. Do I deactivate then reactivate with new password?
    That is another way of to reset the password.
  • rmartel
    rmartel Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Sherlock, after deactivating and setting account up for download again, I need to set it up and enter the new user id & Password, when i link it to the existing account i receive many downloads which i have already downloaded, requiring me to delete each. How can I overcome this?
  • rmartel
    rmartel Member ✭✭
    Options
    :) Thank you
This discussion has been closed.