FYI: Quicken.com will have maintenance tonight, 5/17/21, from 9-11pm PDT. During this time, you may not be able to access Quicken.com pages. Please try again after this maintenance period.

Can I stop download of future automatic paid bills?

Quicken (W) downloads auto payments I have set up for a future date with my bank. I would rather not see future payments in my register that are a year in the the future.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2020
    Hello @Montanakid,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Please, follow the steps below to change your bill reminder settings within your account register view--
    On the top-right of the register, click on the little reminders clock (see illustration below) next to the action gear. In the dropdown menu that will open, you will be given a list of options to choose from such as "Next 7 days, 14 days, etc." as well as "Don't show reminders" if you'd like to remove the reminders from your register view entirely.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    -Quicken Anja
  • Montanakid
    Montanakid Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the help but I already had it set to "don't show reminders". Any other ideas? Maybe this is not a "reminder"?
  • Montanakid
    Montanakid Member ✭✭
    It is an "uncleared Bill Pay transaction".
  • Montanakid
    Montanakid Member ✭✭
    I'll try calling in. Thanks.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Okay, should that not work out for you, please do check back with us and I'll be happy to dig further into this!

-Quicken Anja
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.