AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (INCORRECT_FI:ccscrape.107)

I am trying to reset up my connection to CapitalOne but I go through the process, sign in to Capital account and then it reports a server communication error. I am able to log in from my desktop so the site is not down for maintenance, etc.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @jeff42@

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

A 107 error occurs when the incorrect "instance" of the financial institution is selected when connecting the account.

To learn more, please take a moment to review the information available here.

If this a credit card account, I would try connecting using Capital One Card-Current.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• jeff42@
    jeff42@ Member ✭✭
    The account was setup and working before
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @jeff42@

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

A 107 error occurs when the incorrect "instance" of the financial institution is selected when connecting the account.

To learn more, please take a moment to review the information available here.

If this a credit card account, I would try connecting using Capital One Card-Current.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.