Struggling to Add GM Financial

I've been trying to add my GMC Acadia to QfM for the past 5 days and it keeps giving a website unavailable error. This is after it asks my secret questions, so I know it's talking to the site. I contacted support and they walked me through several things but to no avail. The last thing the rep said was that he "alerted the devs" and that I should try again tomorrow.

Does anyone else use GM Financial and are able to pull your data down?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @madisonwi

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

May I ask that you navigate to Quicken > About Quicken and provide the year and release of Quicken.

Also, do you recall receiving any error message at any point? t

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • madisonwi
    madisonwi Member
    Hello Tyka,

No worries - I don't expect this to be an easy question. I'm using Quicken 2020 Premier version 5.15.2 (Build 515.33015.100) running on MacOS 10.15.3.

The current error message I get says:

"Sorry, but we can not process your MFA answers now. Please try again later." with an additional note "status = MFA_FAILED:ccscrape.187".

However, I will also get "Website is currently unavailable" even though it clearly asking me for specific secret questions. The error for that is "AGGREGATOR _IN_ERROR (FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:ccscrape.105).

The webiste it lists at the top of the screen for that error that it's trying to access is http://www.gmfinancial.com - is it possible it's as simple as ensuring that is set to https?

Thanks!
    Doug
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @madisonwi

Thank you for the response and for providing the error and additional details.

I took the liberty of reviewing your contact with the support, the notes state that this error may be escalated if it has persisted for 3 days.

If you are currently receiving this error, this has been the third day. I would contact support directly for an escalation.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Be sure to communicate to support that you have contacted previously about this error and you are still seeing it in Quicken.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • madisonwi
    madisonwi Member
    We're at another week out now. Gave the same information and log files to another rep over the phone. I received the same "3 days" line. I've restarted, updated, and tried a new file. I still get the same error that I cannot add the GM Financial account.

Any help Tyka?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @madisonwi

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report how it went with contacting support.

I took the liberty of reviewing the recent contact and it appears the ticket has been escalated and is listed as "In-Progress." 

I am unable to offer an ETA on when this will be resolved, however you will receive an email notification upon resolution.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.