I get the unsupported URL message as well, but all my transaction appear to download

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Unsupported URL error but some transactions downloading.

Comments

• Seth Holmes
    Seth Holmes Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have this same problem. I recently switched my accounts from Quicken Connect to Direct Connect due to security concerns. And now I get the unsupported URL message as well, but all my transaction appear to download.

I followed the suggestion to delete the Keychain entries and when I reconnected my accounts, I got the unsupported URL message again. It's only problematic in that it could be hiding some bigger issue.

I am running MacOS Catalina, Version 10.15.3
    Quicken version 5.15.3 (Build 515.33035.100)
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hello @Seth Holmes,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Would you mind letting us know the full name of the financial institution as displayed in Quicken, as well as confirm the Connection Type being used?

You can find this information by going to Accounts>Settings, with the account highlighted in the left-hand Account Bar:

Please also let us know when specifically you receive the "Unsupported URL" message; i.e. while syncing to the Cloud, upon completing an update of all online accounts, etc.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.