Receiving Renewal Notices

This discussion was created from comments split from: Reconcile not showing all transactions in Mac 2017.

Comments

• User244210
    User244210 Member ✭✭
    How do I stop these non stop reminders?

My subscription doesn't end for another 90 days and I keep getting harassed with messages to renew.

How do I stop these non stop reminders?

This is crazy!!! When I close a window I shouldn't get a reminder few minutes later...

Colin
  • User244210
    User244210 Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    How do I stop these incessant reminders to renew. I have 90 days to renew (see attachment) [rant redacted]! I only got to enjoy the software for 9 months.

These are times I am asked to renew:
    1) When I change a category, I am asked to renew
    2) When I download transactions, I am asked to renew.
    3) When I review a table of transactions, I am asked to renew.
    4) When I open the program, I am asked to renew.

90 days till my subscription ends [redacted - speculation]. How do I make it stop still a week before?

[redacted - dissuasive]

Colin
  • User244210
    User244210 Member ✭✭
    How do I stop these incessant reminders to renew. I have 90 days to renew ( see attachment) this is absolutely crazy!!! I only got to enjoy the software for 9 months.

These are times I am asked to renew:
    1) When I change a category, I am asked to renew
    2) When I download transactions, I am asked to renew.
    3) When I review a table of transactions, I am asked to renew.
    4) When I open the program, I am asked to renew.

90 days till my subscription ends and I am dealing with this crazy harassment. How do I make it stop still a week before?

Do not purchase till this bug is fixed.

Colin
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you contact Quicken Support: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I don't believe there's a bug with the program; as you can see in your screenshot, it belives your subscription is expired. Now, it doesn't seem possible to have it expired in the past as of a date that's in the future! (And you shouldn't be getting all those prompts, even if it was expired, unless perhaps you were using Quicken Starter Edition.) I think you're going to have to contact Quicken Support directly to have them look at your Quicken account to see what's going on. (Please report back what you find out.)

(Also, you may already be aware of this, but there is no Home and Business software for the Mac, so unless you are using Quicken Windows Home and Business as well, when it actually is time to renew your subscription, make sure you only get Deluxe or Premier; spending extra for Home & Business gets you absolutely nothing if you're on the Mac platform.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @User244210

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I have a few questions to help me understand what could be happening.

Are you seeing these messages in the Quicken program or by email?

I see that you have 2 subscriptions, a the US and a Canadian version, may I ask that open Quicken and navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide which version you are currently running?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.