Login Error After Update

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Quicken for Mac v5.15 Released.

Comments

• chrisman
    chrisman Member ✭✭
    After the upgrade quicken can't connect to one of my banks and always throws password incorrect error, while I can login just fine using my browser.
    And it looks like no one can help me fix this issue
  • chrisman
    chrisman Member ✭✭
    Oh, I forgot to add that Quicken support is non-existent and after 1 hour chatting with support Agent, the Agent just ended the chat without saying anything! The more I use Quicken, the more I think I should switch to a different software! I'm soooo disappointed and frustrated!
  • RCinNJ
    RCinNJ Member ✭✭✭✭
    chrisman, I feel your frustration. Can you give more details such as how you are connecting (Quicken Connect or Direct Connect), what bank, what you have done to try and fix this. I sure you know this is a user forum and the developers don't always see what is posted here, but there are some experienced users who do try and help.
  • chrisman
    chrisman Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi RCinNJ,
    I think things are getting worse and Quicken support with that as well.
    Pretty much all of my banking institutions are throwing errors with Quicken for the last couple of weeks.
    My issue started with TCF Bank Quicken Connect and for 2 weeks the only "fix" I get from quicken is to deactivate/activate the account. Obviously I tried that 100 times and it doesn't work. I've shared multiple times my app logs, I've created new finance files and tried setting it from scratch... Nothing! There is an obvious problem with quicken service.
    Now there is an announcement that Chase and a few other banks are also failing.
    I haven't been able to add Ally Bank account for ages [removed - rant/violation of community guidelines]
  • chrisman
    chrisman Member ✭✭
    For the sake of all future customers,
    I want to know when will Quicken fix all the recent issues with major banks connectivity like Bank of America, Chase, TCF etc once and for all
    AND
    when will Quicken customer service start treating customers with respect and the attention they need in resolving their issues?

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.