Search not finding items

I've been doing a search for 6.08, for which there are several entries, but Quicken isn't finding it. Meanwhile, it finds other amounts just fine. In addition, if I search for 6.0 or .08, the 6.08 is found. I'm using Quicken Deluxe 2020, Version R25.21, Build 27.1.25.21. I've tried all search methods.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Judy M.

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. So each time you search for the amount it's not popping up at all? Is it just this specific amount or is it any amount? Do you know if this previously happened or did you happen recently?

You could try a validate to try and repair then see if that by chance change anything as well. If you go up into the top left click on file -> File operations -> Validate and repair. The first option that says validate file needs to be checked then you can continue. Once that's done you can try again

Please let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• jnka7008
    jnka7008 Member
    I'm having the same trouble as Judy... I've tried this resolution and it didn't fix the problem
  • Quicken Francisco
    edited April 2020
    hello @jnka7008

Thank you for trying. Next thing we could try is a mondo patch. If you click on the article here the steps to install and download the mondo patch. We'll try this and see what happens. The mondo patch is on R26.15 so we'll see if it also continues going into a different patch.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Francisco

• jnka7008
    jnka7008 Member
    I'm sorry but I'm not seeing any thing that's clickable in your response. What am I missing?
  • Quicken Francisco
    edited April 2020
    @jnka7008

You are correct I forgot to link it. My mistake. I've edited my post to include it and here's also the link below as well.

https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product

Sorry about that! Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Francisco