Unable to set up downloads for Citibank (banking) account

Options
RAKESH
RAKESH Member ✭✭
Hello - is anyone else having an issue with Citibank banking accounts?

My accounts were not updating and as part of my trouble shooting process, I deactivated downloads for one of the accounts. When I tried to re-enable downloads, I have been getting the AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR message. Quicken chat support has not been helpful at all (they wanted me to use my phone as a hotspot to check internet access - despite the fact that it was an ONLINE CHAT session). In one session I was told to wait for 24 hours before re-trying (I did) and then I was told to wait for 48 hours (I did) but that did not work either.

I have tried to set up the accounts in a brand new file, add a separate account but nothing is working. I have confirmed that Quicken is an authorized app in my Citibank profile. The other accounts (as well as other cc accounts are working correctly).

Any help would be much appreciated.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @RAKESH,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

First-- Could you please provide which version release of Quicken you are running?
    Quicken > About Quicken

Also, to better assist you-- other than the "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR" message you are receiving, are you seeing any particular error codes associated with it (i.e.: ccscrape or (-28) errors)?

Thank you,

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RAKESH
    RAKESH Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Anja - I'm using Quicken 2020 (Mac) Version 5.15.3 (Build 515.33035.100). The error message is "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (FI_TIMEOUT:ccscrape.102)"
  • Quicken Anja
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Thank you for providing that information!

Please, review this support article with step by step instructions on how to properly troubleshoot this particular error code.

Should this not work then --as recommended within the article-- please, contact Quicken Support via chat or phone for further assistance as this may require one of our support agents to collect your log files and have the error escalated in order to have it resolved.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

Quicken Support Current Hours of Operation:
    8:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT
    • Quicken Phone Support - Monday through Friday
    • Quicken Chat Support - 7 days a week
    Note: Quicken Support will be closed on Good Friday, 04/10/2020

-Quicken Anja

• RAKESH
    RAKESH Member ✭✭
    Options
    Anja - I’ve already verified that I can access my bank account and that there are no special characters in the password. I’ve also been on chat sessions with support (see original message) - no one has asked for logs or offered to get the issue escalated. How do I ensure that this happens?
  • Quicken Anja
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I apologize that the support agent you spoke with did not take you in the right direction with your previous chat session! That is definitely a required step if and/or when the troubleshooting steps in the article I provided do not work. Especially, since you have already been told to wait twice now.

I suggest that you try reaching back out to support via phone or chat again
    --whichever you prefer-- and give them the URL web address of the article as well as relay the information I provided to you as that would be the right course of action for them to take. They should see their own internal agent-specific escalation instructions within the article (those instructions are visible to Quicken employees only because they require specific escalation tools that only the right Quicken team has access to).

Should you still receive further pushback from them, please do let me know!

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.