mobile app not showing several accounts after upgrading from 2017 to 2020

asdf2020
asdf2020 Member
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
Hi there. Hope everyone is safe.
(1) Using mobile app for first time since upgrading from 2017 desktop to 2020 desktop, Upgrade went fine and I've been using it for a month or two.
(2) Several accounts aren't showing up on mobile app (ie: credit cards) that were there back when using 2017 desktop. I used 2020 desktop a week ago and the accounts were all there just like under 2017 desktop,
(3) Away from home and don't have access to desktop 2020 app to check sync settings. And don't expect to be able to for a few weeks. Working remotely.

Q: is there anyway to get my mobile app to display the accounts, I had before?

Thanks.

Answers

• Quicken_Julio
    Quicken_Julio Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta mod
    Hi @asdf2020,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

You will need access to your Quicken desktop to verify which accounts in your file are synced to the Quicken Cloud.

If you have a copy of your file on an external drive, you can always download Quicken by logging into My Account on Quicken.com.

Once you have downloaded Quicken or when you can access your file on your main desktop, you will need to go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts. Hit
    Account to sync.

Check all the boxes for the accounts you want to be able to access from your mobile device or web browser.

Hit Update Accounts.

If all accounts are already checked, you may need to Reset your cloud data.

Click Reset your cloud data. Make sure the dial for "No, just reset my Cloud Data" is checked and type yes in the box provided.

Hit Reset.

Sign out of your mobile app and sign back in.

Please feel free to respond to this thread with any additional questions or concerns.
    Best,
    JV
This discussion has been closed.