How Do I Remove Cloud Accounts?

System
System Member admin
edited April 2020 in Using the Mobile App
This discussion was created from comments split from: Removing cloud files.

Best Answer

Answers

• HyruleBalverine
    HyruleBalverine Member ✭✭
    I have a similar issue (granted, it's my own fault from when I was setting up my file, as this is my first time using Quicken). Because I wasn't sure what I was doing when getting my account in order, I now actually have 4 "cloud" files to choose from when I log in on my mobile or via the web. The correct cloud file is "Kent's Finances". Can I remove these myself, or does this have to be done by Quicken support?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @HyruleBalverine

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue.  I believe you're on the windows product so I'll list the steps below to turn off  the mobile sync.

across the top click on mobile web -> Go to Mobile and web. on the right side you'll see the accounts listed for sync. right below that little box you'll see a line in blue saying (X) eligible account not synced yet. Click on the blue line here. Once here in the bottom left of the popup box it should say select: All|None. Go ahead and click on none and click on update accounts. 

Once this is done it should instead list steps saying get started now. 

Hopefully this helps you out. Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Francisco

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @Chris_QPW

You're correct my mistake for not reading it correctly. Great steps as well!

-Quicken Francisco
  • HyruleBalverine
    HyruleBalverine Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the help! I do want to apologize for not pointing out Windows vs Mac as I didn't even think it would matter regarding cloud syncs, but it was/is Windows and @Chris_QPW your advice worked. Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.