Lost link from checking account to asset account

Options
This has occured 2 times since 1/24/2018. I write a check and and list the category which is the Asset account. Initially this links the transfer OK. This asset account is now inactive, but I did not delete it. I did hide it in the Account list. Not sure when this occurred but each time I discovered it was when I was doing a balance sheet report and it showed that account as having a balance. In the checks that paid off that account it gave a message as unknown account. I did not make any changes to the checks and there were only 2 going into this account.

Best Answers

Answers

• Roger McCartney
    Roger McCartney Member ✭✭
    Options
    In the asset account it says unknown category
  • Roger McCartney
    Options
    I will check into that. Not familiar with the Quicken Cloud. But I received a message that makes me think it is activated. I back up to my hard drive and back that up to Carbonite Backup (Cloud) as well as a local hard drive. Maybe I can just backup my backup files to the Quicken cloud. Thanks
  • Roger McCartney
    Options
    Thanks for troubleshooting and suppling a fix! I will proceed and review your link. Thanks!
  • Roger McCartney
    Options
    I reviewed the link and followed the instructions and I was syncing to the Cloud. I disabled the sync.
    So I should be good to go. Thanks a lot!
This discussion has been closed.