I have lost my current version of Quicken installed through subscription of $39.99.

My latest version of Quicken ordered through subscription was destroyed and an old version was installed over my current version. How do I reinstall my current version?

Comments

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you ordered subscription directly from Quicken, go to quicken.com, sign in and download the installer.
    How was your version destroyed?
  • Adelle B
    Adelle B Member
    I was cleaning up my document folder and there was an old version an old version (2016) which instead of dragging I clicked on and it immediately started to download over my current version. I haven't been able to recover my current version.
  • Adelle B
    Adelle B Member
    Where is the download installer on the quicken.com page?
  • Adelle B
    Adelle B Member
    I reinstalled and I am still getting my old version!
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you logon to the site provided, you will see the download option at the bottom.
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    After reinstalling, how are you launching Quicken?
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    The point behind Rick's last question is that after you download and install the current Quicken, your old Quicken 2016 application will still be on your Mac. They can co-exist; you can even have them both running simultaneously, because they each will be accessing different data files. Look in your Applications folder in see if you have both "Quicken 2016" (your old version) and Quicken (the current version).

If you are launching by clicking on the Quicken 2016 icon on your dock, or by by double-clicking on a data file, you may be telling it to launch the old version when you don't mean to.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.