My problem is with Syncing

I get this error message repeated 5 times: The desktop transaction in "on" for "$0.00" was not synced. The referenced resource (parameter=accountid, ID=99571492960310273) does not exist. The repair column is Blank, so there is no repair to Apply. I search for "on", "0.00" and the long ID= and nothing comes up. I'm afraid my accounts are not syncing. I get this message every time.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @ltcarpentry,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. 

Could you provide which version release of Quicken you are running?
    Help > About Quicken

Also, to better assist you in regards to your sync issue-- Do you use the Quicken Mobile and/or Web apps at all or just solely the desktop program?

Thank you,

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ltcarpentry
    ltcarpentry Member
    Thanks, Anja! I am using Quicken Deluxe, Version R25.21 Build 27.1.25.21
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you!

And do you use the Mobile or Web apps at all or just the desktop program? The reason I ask is so I know which course of action to take since there are 2 different ways we can go about fixing this depending on what you use.

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ltcarpentry
    ltcarpentry Member
    Sorry, I forgot to add that I only use Desktop. Thanks!