Quicken 2017 Premium - Lost all memorized transactions today after losing Transaction Downloads

Today I lost the ability to download banking transactions as expected, since I chose not to upgrade to Quicken 2020. However, at the same time, Quickfill and Automatically Memorize Transaction features were also disabled, and I have lost 26 years of memorized transactions.

I know that in previous versions, even before I set up transaction downloads, this list was always available. Is there a way to restore my memorized transaction list, or am I stuck having to recreate them all manually?

Best Answers

Answers

• Ross_S
    Ross_S Member
    Correction - I've lost all of my memorized payees in quickfill.
  • Ross_S
    Ross_S Member
    Thanks both Greg_the_Geek and GeoffG for the quick and accurate responses.

It turns out this was an error on my part related to the Covid19 quarantine. apparently I connected to a VPN while Quicken was open, and it blocked access to my home NAS where the Quicken file was located. This also explains why my transaction downloads were no longer working. All is good now.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your Quicken data file should really reside on a local hard drive and backed up to the NAS to avoid data corruption. 
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10