Has anyone had a problem where one of their account position stops downloading?

On March 20 one of my account positions disappeared after a download even though it was never sold and it still is present on Merrill Lynch

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I suggest you confirm the position is no longer present in the OFX Log (select Help > Log Files) or QFX file and contact the financial institution.  Otherwise, you may want to review: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7267839/quicken-faq-managing-placeholder-entries-in-quicken-for-windows
  • scubastan
    scubastan Member
    I read the article you sent and thank you for your input, however, I have the exact opposite problem. I have a dollar amount in a high yield money market that was in quicken in March 19 and all dates before and then then gone after that, no matter how many times I download. When I log in to Merrill Lynch that dollar amount is still there. For some reason quicken is ignoring it. Any idea how to fix that?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @scubastan

Thank you for the response and for providing additional details. 

If you haven't done so already, I would take a moment to review the steps and information available HERE on what to do if you are missing a downloaded transaction.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.