Portfolio X Ray--Stock Intersection

Gary R
Gary R Member ✭✭✭
Portfolio X Ray Interpretor works fine, but X Ray interpretor shows no records found.

Answers

• Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Did you mean "stock intersection" shows no records?

• Gary R
    Gary R Member ✭✭✭
    Yes---NO records shows here. I believe it should show all stocks and mutual funds with the percentage of each holding.
  • Gary R
    Gary R Member ✭✭✭
    I recorded my portfolio on Morningstar and X ray interpreter and stock intersection are shown. I was able to view my stock and fund holdings on Morningstar with no issues. Apparently, Morningstar is not downloading the stock intersection properly into Quicken 2019 Premier.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gary R said:
    I recorded my portfolio on Morningstar and X ray interpreter and stock intersection are shown. I was able to view my stock and fund holdings on Morningstar with no issues. Apparently, Morningstar is not downloading the stock intersection properly into Quicken 2019 Premier.
    It just now worked for me.  Confirm that at the top of the screen you have "All Accounts" and "All Securities" selected and click on "Refresh X-Ray".
    BTW, beginning with 2018 there really is no yearly version of Quicken.  It is just different revisions of the same Quicken subscription program.  If you've updated your Quicken program at any time this year you have a "2020" revision.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Gary R
    Gary R Member ✭✭✭
    Tried your suggestion, but still nothing when you click STOCK INTERSECTION.
    It should show all stocks and mutual funds but nothing.
    I checked my version of Quicken. It's 2020 R 26.14 good till 12/2/2020.
    I guess I need to renew by the end of the year.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Gary R - Yes, you will need to renew by 12/2/2020.
    I just ran it again and it worked well.  Maybe you should consider updating your Quicken to 26.15.  Maybe there is something in there that addresses an issue with this tool.  Other than that I  don't know what more I can say. Unless someone else in Community has some additional insight / suggestions, you might need to contact Quicken Support for help.

• Gary R
    Gary R Member ✭✭✭
    I'm confused? I just checked for updates and message said that I have the latest update R26.14. You have 26.15. I really appreciate your time and advice. Yours is working perfectly. I wish I could get mine to work the same==
    I didn't realize that I purchased a two year subscription. I keep getting messages from Quicken when I open up the program to update to 2020.
    Not sure why if I have until the end of the year.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Yesterday I had R25.21 installed and I thought it was the latest revision but then I saw that someone else had installed R26.14.  I tried to update via Quicken and it said I had the latest revision, too.  I then checked Quicken Support for revisions information and found out that my system not out of date by 1 revision...it was out of date by 2 revisions!  I'm not sure why Quicken didn't notify me of this.
    Anyway, you can download the Mondo Patch and install that: https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product.  It will upgrade you to R26.15. 
    I read the revision notes and didn't see anything mentioned about your issue but those notes are really vague and don't list everything so, what the heck, it certainly can't hurt to try.

• Gary R
    Gary R Member ✭✭✭
    OMG----I downloaded and installed the patch and checked to make sure that I was on R26.15. Stock intersection is working perfectly. As a matter of fact, the X Ray Interpreter is much better and improved and gives me much more information. You should be working for Quicken Support--You resolved my issue and made my day. Thank you and God Bless and be safe.
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
  • Boatnmaniac
    You are very welcome.  Updating with Mondo Patch can fix a lot of issues, sometimes, especially when a previous update maybe didn't install properly. 
    Be safe yourself and have a great day.

This discussion has been closed.