I can't set up transaction download on my accounts (Error 105 Q Mac)

Options
I get this message. I have talked with my bank's IT support and they have done everything they can from their end and say that this is a quicken issue. As the message suggests I have logged into my banks' online banking website using the same log in information and there is no problem getting into my account - the bank website is not down. any suggestions?
Tagged:

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last couple of days were a little difficult for the banks to "digest" 80+ million direct deposit stimulus payments, causing all sorts of server overload conditions for multiple banks across the US.
    This should be resolved by now. Please try again.
    If the error persists, follow instructions here: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-quicken-mac-attempt-download-institution-has-failed

• dragonflynbrambles
    Options
    Hi UKR,
    Thank you for your response!! This has been an ongoing problem for some time and if it wasn't for the fact that I have years of data in my Quicken file I would probably be canceling my subscription.

Little more background, I'm in Canada, my bank updated their website last July and since then I haven't been able to download my transactions to Quicken. There were some issues the bank had to deal with and they report that they have now done everything they can from their end and they believe that there's a problem with how Quicken is trying to connect with their online banking site now.

So I tried it again, and I still get the same message. I followed the instructions in the link you provided (thank you!!!!!) but also got the same message, screen shotted here. Are there any other suggestions I could try?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @dragonflynbrambles

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do recommend contacting us directly given how long it's been since you've been unable to connect to quicken if you haven't done so already. They'll likely collect logs and try a couple more troubleshooting methods. 

Here is the link to contact us directly. Our ours will also be listed below.

-Quicken Francisco

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

8:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

8:00 am to 5:00pm PDT

• LAB1
    LAB1 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same issue as @dragonflynbrambles. My bank is Scotiabank (Canada).
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @LAB1,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, however, this is an older post and is less likely to get an answer.

I suggest creating a new post for better visibility.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849429/how-to-add-a-post-to-the-community

Be sure to include a description of the issue, along with any error messages, as well as the version/release of Quicken that you're using.

The more information you can provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.