Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Improvement to Excel export

When I export my budget versus actual data to excel, the "totals" in excel are numbers rather than formulas. I would like them to be formulas.
4 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with that. I have worked with many different programs both personally and at work and NONE of them have ever exported formulas to Excel.   I will vote it up but will not keep my hopes up on this one.  
  • thumpersmom
    thumpersmom Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    [removed] exports with formulas in the totals. I used to use [removed] but changed to Quicken and this is one of my only issues since the change.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

The Community Support team regularly reviews long-standing posts and Ideas for relevancy and current interest. This Idea seems to have stalled and we would like to gauge the current interest in this request. 

If you would like to see this idea implemented, please add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you. More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team
    -Quicken Anja