This only impacts my bank account. Others are working fine.

Options
I can access my bank account from by Safari browser, but not from Quicken.
I have sent reports to Quicken (who evidently does not answer reports as policy) and my bank (who has yet to respond).

errors count: 1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
error #1
level: 4 (Debug = 0, Critical = 6)

description:
add account error

suggestion:
Try again later.

system description:
institution login: can't setup (aggregator error)

BID: 33648

FI name: <snip>
response:
{
"code" : 200,
"resource" : {
"status" : "UPDATED",
"id" : "190706753181318400",
"clientId" : "AF53B694-0B1F-4B27-83D4-DF3C09AA6143",
"pollingReference" : "\/institution-logins\/190706753181318400\/poll"
}
}

poll response:
{
"status" : "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR",
"aggregators" : [
{
"cpAggStatusDetail" : "URL. Site is Temporarily unavailable!",
"isProcessing" : false,
"aggStatus" : "FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE",
"cpAggStatusCode" : "ccscrape.105"
}
],
"mode" : "DISCOVER_AND_ADD_ACCOUNTS",
"institutionLoginId" : "190706753181318400",
"isProcessing" : false
}

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @pbfuddle,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest trying the step by step troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• pbfuddle
    pbfuddle Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for your reply.

I had done the reset account things (the bank had changed to a "new internet platform" so I had to create a new password) before generating this report.

Evidently, their tech support people have the same issue going on:

"If he can login normally then there’s nothing else we control from the ROBO side in regards to Quicken/Quickbooks when the customer is inputting their credential. We also don’t block anything for Quicken/Quickbooks to do that, so he’d have to follow up with Intuit to see what error they’re seeing."

"When I just tried connecting the test accounts to my Mint (different Intuit product but uses the same concepts), I get this error which I know isn’t true: "First National Bank of Lake Jackson's web site is down for maintenance. Try again in a few hours."

From my previous projects working with Intuit it takes them some time to remap where the sign-on credentials go, so Intuit should remap for the site."
  • pbfuddle
    pbfuddle Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am getting some sort of "format not found" message when I try to edit my post.
  • Quicken Anja
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Thank you for the additional information.

Since you mentioned having to create a new password, I suggest following the step by step troubleshooting instructions in this support article instead then.

They do have similar steps as the last article I provided except that this one also includes steps involving keychain access which tends to succeed more often than not. Especially when just doing a deactivate/reactivate failed without including the keychain access steps.

Let me know how it goes or if you have any additional questions!

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja

• pbfuddle
    pbfuddle Member ✭✭
    Options
    My bank called Intuit after Intuit support asked me to pass on their phone number to the bank. Remember that even Intuit could not connect to the bank.

This the the most recent reply from my bank:
    Yes, he called the number you gave me, he called a number another customer gave me, and he's talked to a third Intuit department. There are at least 2 active tickets at Inuit concerning this issue. They simply aren't cooperating for some reason.
  • Quicken Anja
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Thank you for the update.

Please be aware that Quicken is no longer part of Intuit. Therefore, Intuit would not be able to provide proper support in resolving issues related to your Quicken software.

If the above resources I previously provided have not resolved your issue, then I recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone instead. Our support agents will likely need to collect your log files to investigate and discover the root cause of the error and from there have the issue escalated with the appropriate Quicken escalations team.

Also, please feel free to provide our support agents with the 2 support articles I previously provided you with so they can be made aware of which steps you have taken so far.

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @Quicken Anja Just to clarify for the benefit of @pbfuddle, we as customers deal only with Quicken, which has been independent on Intuit for the past four years. But if a customer is talking to his bank, the bank may indeed be talking with Intuit, because Intuit provides the back-end services for some (not all) connectivity between Quicken and financial institutions. So if the bank changed the URL for connectivity access, for instance, I believe it is correct that they (the bank) would be talking to the Intuit OFX Connectivity group. But @pbfuddle, you are only talking to Quicken Support, not Intuit. If Quicken Support documents a problem with connectivity, they then have a team that works with the Intuit group to (hopefully) resolve the connectivity problems.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • pbfuddle
    pbfuddle Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for the clarification. It is entirely possible that I talked to Quicken and just wrote Intuit in the post. I believe that I went to help from the Quicken program and then on to chat. They gave me the phone numbers for the bank to contact after being unable to resolve anything during the chat.
  • pbfuddle
    pbfuddle Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I just got this from the bank, so I suppose that they are talking to the right Intuit or Quicken folks(?):

I won’t say I made progress, but we did get some forward momentum with Intuit.

I was able to a get ahold of someone there and the issue is actively being investigated, he’s not sure if the spot I pointed out within their data tables is what’s causing the issue or not. But, he is working on it and hopes to have it resolved soon.
This discussion has been closed.