Mobile Sync to Desktop application not occurring

tbubblegum
tbubblegum Member ✭✭
I recently renewed from 2017 to subscription Version R25.21. I'm now getting "Parameter dueOn must be specified for this request" alert and there is no synchronization with the mobile app entries. I've tried to reset the could data and now I get the same message when trying to enter mobile accounts.

Best Answer

Answers

• tbubblegum
    tbubblegum Member ✭✭
    I think I may not have completed the installation of the subscription version. I re-installed and re-signed in. Synch is working fine with all data. Thank you for your help Valderi.
  • tbubblegum
    tbubblegum Member ✭✭
    The problem returns and I get "Parameter dueOn must be specified for this request" when synching from the PC and the mobile app data does not synchronize.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @tbubblegum

Thank you for taking the time to share this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you continue to experience this error message when attempting to sync to mobile.

At any point do you see any message or indication which account is returning this error?  If so, please review the information available here, and let us know if this helps to resolve the sync error.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • tbubblegum
    tbubblegum Member ✭✭
    No, I don't get any indication for an account. The message appears at the very end of the synchronization and synch is not completed. I have tried both re-initializing as well as reloading the Quicken application. I think reloading the application eliminated the dueOn message. I'm not getting it now. However, my mobile app is not updating with new mobile app transactions to the PC application and is only showing "Interest Earned" entries from the Cloud data in addition to new mobile app entries. The new mobile entries seem to be saved - as deleting and restoring the mobile app retains the mobile app entries.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @tbubblegum

Thank you for the response and for providing additional details.

If you haven't done so already, I would save back up and reset the cloud.
    1. Go to Edit Preferences Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.
    If the error still persists after resetting the cloud, I would restore the previously saved backup.

Upon restoring the file, please choose to sync to mobile and web, this will create a new file with the same information with a brand new cloud account.

Please see if the error persists in this newly restored file, if this file successfully syncs, I would then move forward with the restored file.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • tbubblegum
    tbubblegum Member ✭✭
    This did not work. Also where I had gotten rid of the dueOn message when synchronizing, it appearing again at the end of the synchronization process. The mobile app is not showing previous entries/transactions and new mobile app entries are still not synching with the Cloud data/PC data. I went through the described process a couple of time, as well as signed on as a different use, re-loaded Quicken (which seemed to get rid of the dueOn message but not the Mobile app problems) and still get the dueOn message when synchronization is done.

I have data going back to 1991. Is there a possibility that the data file is too large or the dueOn field was not required to be specified earlier releases?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @tbubblegum

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize for the delay.

At this point, I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.