How get rid of Quicken obnoxious emails?

How get rid of Quicken obnoxious emails? There is no unsubscribe button.

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    What emails?
  • kevs
    kevs Member ✭✭
    thanks John, endless stream like this;

Disconnecting in 6 days
    Quicken 2017 will stop connecting to financial institutions on 4/30/2020
    STAY CONNECTED AND SAVE 10%
    Dear xxxxxx

You're receiving this email as a registered user of Quicken 2017.

This is the FINAL WEEK of support for Quicken 2017 connected services. After April 30, 2020, you won't be able to:
    Download transactions & balances from financial institutions
    Download stock quotes & headlines to Quicken
    Access the free Quicken mobile app
    Access free support

Scroll Down to see more details
    About the disconnect & special offer
    Given our dedication to security in an ever-changing technological landscape, we regret that we cannot support connected services indefinitely on previous versions of Quicken. We apologize for this inconvenience.

To keep our customers up to date with today’s rapid advancements, we now offer Quicken membership—providing connected services and ongoing, automatic updates for the maximum level of Quicken security and financial control.

If you switch to membership before April 30, 2020, helping us provide the most up-to-date security, connections, and features for all our Quicken customers, we’ll give you 10% off any plan you choose.

UPGRADE NOW AND SAVE 10%
    Benefits of Quicken membership
    Quicken members enjoy active connections to more than 14,000 financial institutions and access to the latest and best Quicken benefits at no additional charge, including:
    Enhanced, automatic security updates
    An improved interface and user experience
    Access to our Quicken mobile app
    Phone support and 24/7 chat support
    Plus over 500 customer-requested improvements
    Membership also comes with 5GB of Dropbox space for optional online backups, but your data stays on your computer, just as it always has, under your control.

If you choose not to upgrade, you can still use Quicken 2017 without your connected services, but membership provides the most up-to-date security and the ultimate financial control.

What can you do on Quicken after 4/30/20?

Without membership With membership
    Automatic download of current transactions & balances from 14,000+ financial institutions
    Download quotes and track investment performance
    Track bill reminders & pay bills
    See all accounts in one place
    Data stored on your computer, under your control
    256-bit encryption security
    Automatic updates for the latest, most secure software
    5 gigabytes of free Dropbox storage, for optional off-site data backup
    24-hour live chat support
    Free phone support
    Optional syncing to view your Quicken data via our companion web & mobile apps
    New Bill Pay service with Quick Pay & Check Pay just launched March 2020
    UPGRADE NOW AND SAVE 10%
    Learn more about membership
    If you have already upgraded to an active Quicken membership, you can disregard this message.
    Offer Details: Limited time offer of 10% off the list price applies only to the purchase of Quicken Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business for the first membership term only when you order directly from Quicken by 9/30/20, 11:59 PM PST. Offer good for new memberships only. Offer listed above cannot be combined with any other offers. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, offers and service options subject to change without notice.

Data Details: Quicken for Windows imports data from Quicken for Windows 2010 or newer, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009 (for Deluxe and higher). Quicken for Mac imports data from Quicken for Windows 2010 or newer, Quicken for Mac 2015 or newer, Quicken for Mac 2007, Quicken Essentials for Mac, Banktivity.

Terms of use | Privacy | View as web page

This email was sent to: xxxxxxxxxx because you are a registered Quicken 2017 user. Based on your terms of use we are required to send you an email to notify you of changes in your service.

© 2020 Quicken Inc. All rights reserved. Quicken is a registered trademark of Intuit Inc., used under license.

Quicken, Inc. | 5210 E Williams Circle, Suite 530 | Tucson, AZ 85711

EMDI07NA200423 - 002 - Mac - M - 204
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get one of these every other day. I hope they stop when '17 finally sunsets.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• kevs
    kevs Member ✭✭
    thanks Rocket sharing grief. What is up with this corporate sadism? That said, if anyone has answer.... or direct mail to them?
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curious.  Because I, at one time, ran Q2017 also ... and I don't get those.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Rocket J Squirrel
    edited April 2020
    kevs said:
    thanks Rocket sharing grief.
    If it makes you feel better, I get twice as many of these as you because half of them are addressed to an old beta test account of mine. 🙄

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Rocket J Squirrel

• kevs
    kevs Member ✭✭
    Wow, I filled out the form, and still they keep coming. Corporate sadism to the max. Does anyone have a hard copy corporate address? I'll write letter.
This discussion has been closed.