Now unable to manually accept downloaded transactions

Options
Up until 2 days ago, I could download transactions from my financial institutions, receive a red flag next to the account that has downloaded transactions, and then manually accept those transactions from the list below the register. Now I receive the red flag, but there are no transactions listed below the register, but when I click on the red flag, it shows the number of transactions awaiting review/acceptance. I followed the instructions from an earlier similar question (the discussion for that thread has been closed), and changed the transaction acceptance to automatic in both the preferences and in the account list's online tab for the financial institutions. The problem exists for all financial institutions that I download transactions from (bank, credit union). What is the fix to allow me to manually accept downloaded transactions?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @springsoak

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do see that you've tried a couple of troubleshooting steps already. Have you taken a look at the article here? It has more steps on troubleshooting the issue you're currently having so I do recommend looking at it to see if we're able to get the red flag to go away. 

Please let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco