Account transactions not reflecting

Hello,
I currently have Quicken Deluxe 2020, with automatic synchronization of my accounts with my bank. I’ve been noticing that during download, some transactions will not appear, while the great majority of them do.

Examples are:
1) Credit Card payments: I can see in the credit card account that the payment is reflecting, but in my checking account, I don’t see the payment issued. If I login to my bank, I can see that the transaction is there.

2) Money movements: when I move money from my checking to savings, I experience something similar to the credit card payments situation, I can see the money enter into my savings, but I never see the matching transactions on my checking.

As you can tell, this leaves me with tremendous amounts of disconnects between my budget and the reality. This bug is really annoying, and creates a tremendous amount of instability on the user experience.

Any help is much appreciated.

Best Answer

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I would also ask which bank is affected and which connection method are you using?
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Thanks for the replies! We discovered that this was indeed a self inflicted issue with views and the way that the transactions were being pulled. There were many things that weren’t reflecting correctly on the budget because they were getting pulled into incorrect categories.

We are noobs in Quicken, so apologies for the stupid question! Regardless, I love the fact that this community is so responsive!

Thanks!
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @familylaracuente,

There are no stupid questions - especially if you are new to Quicken.  Feel free to ask for help and welcome to the Quicken Community!

Take care & stay safe!

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.