Quicken bombing every time I launch account or try to add securities after selling uncovered calls

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: option trading how to record.

Comments

• nysalc
    nysalc Member ✭✭
    Options
    I recently sold some uncovered calls via eTrade. Quicken is bombing every time I launch the account or try to add the securities. I haven't done calls in a while, but it used to handle them - now I can't even look at the account!
    Any suggestions?
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @nysalc

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

May I ask, does Quicken open successfully? If so, am I understanding correctly that the issue occurs when attempting to access the eTrade account? 

Or, are you unable to open Quicken and access the data file at all?

Does Quicken freeze and say "Not Responding" in the Task Manager?  Or does it crash and you receive a prompt to submit a crash report to Quicken?

If the window to submit a crash report appears, and you haven't already, please submit the report and post back to let us know it's been submitted.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.