cc-501 with PNC bank

Options
Through the years I would get this error but it always went away. Now I am getting it all the time, even at 2:30 and 4:45 am EDT. I was getting the Covis virus message but am now only getting the error message.

Frank Wonder

Best Answer

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @fownder1,

How are you connecting with PNC - is it by Direct Connect, or Express Web Connect?  Which type(s) of accounts are affected - checking and savings or credit card?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• fowonder1
    fowonder1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am using Express Web Connect and the accounts are regular savings and checking, not credit card.

Frank Wonder
  • fowonder1
    fowonder1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I just reset the accounts at PNC and now all seems good. At least I feel better in that I didn't do something wrong or fat fingered something.
    Thanks to all that responded to my inquiry.

Frank Wonder
  • jdh08077
    jdh08077 Member
    Options
    How did you reset the accounts? I'm having the same issue. I have 4 accounts at PNC, 2 are direct connect and 2 are web connect. The two direct are fine, but I'm having the issue with the web connect accounts.
  • fowonder1
    fowonder1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I just used the reset on the Accounts On-Line screen. I and using Express Web Connect to talk to PNC.

Frank Wonder
This discussion has been closed.