End of Month Different than Beginning of Next Month

Options
Can someone tell me why on the In/Out/What's Left page, the END of one month's amount is different than the beginning of the NEXT month's total Amount? I can't believe I have to pay to use this version when I was so happy with my Quicken 2015 version that they no longer support! I can no longer do any financial planning with this version of quicken. Also I have to completely change how I enter my paycheck because it doesn't account for my allotments correctly and now this. I have had to fall back to using an Excel spreadsheet that I used to use 15 years ago to predict my future spending and income. I will be actively searching for an alternative before my next Quicken renewal.

Answers

• chief1121
    chief1121 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Can someone tell me why on the In/Out/What's Left page, the END of one month's amount is different than the beginning of the NEXT month's total Amount?
  • Snowman
    Snowman Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have done what you are doing for the last 20 years with Quicken.  Using Excel is the only way you can get the information that YOU want as far as showing future spending and cash balances.  As for searching for an alternative, there is none that comes close to doing what Quicken does.
This discussion has been closed.