Rushmore Loan Management Services not setting up download

I go to set up transaction download for my mortgage. The financial institution is listed. I use the user name and password that I do to access their site. Quicken will fail to connect in 1 or 2 very unhelpful ways:
1. After taking several minutes, it will bring me back to the "enter user name and password" dialog. <this is the more common way to fail> with no explanation.
2. Sometimes it will prompt me with a captcha that Quicken claims is from the bank (FWIW I have never seen a captcha on that banks site> . It will fail (sometimes asking for a second or even third captcha) and bring me back to the enter username and password screen, again, with no explanation.

Best Answer

Answers

• michaelalessio
    michaelalessio Member ✭✭
    I realise I did not phrase this as a question - but It is a question - ie: How do I fix this?
  • michaelalessio
    michaelalessio Member ✭✭
    Hi Tyka,
    > instead tried adding the account new
    Unfortunately, adding as a new account did not change the behaviour. 🙁

> have you considered leaving the loan as a manual account?
    This is not acceptable. The whole reason I pay a subscription price rather than using my existing copy of Quicken 2017 is to support downloading transactions.
  • michaelalessio
    michaelalessio Member ✭✭
    This problem still persists.
  • michaelalessio
    michaelalessio Member ✭✭
    @Quicken_Tyka See above ^^
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @michaelalessio

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review the logs and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • cajunman
    cajunman Member
    I'm having the same problem.
    Any fixes yet?
  • cajunman
    cajunman Member
    Quicken will not connect to my account anymore.I tried to reset the account as new. I get an incorrect log in whenever I try to set up the account again. I can connect to the account on the web, so I know I'm using the right user name and password.
This discussion has been closed.