Error when syncing

Options
It displays an error in my checking account. The date and amount are correct and when I hot apply it does not correct the error and will not sync. The indication is Illegal Operation (0)

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @NWAres596,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

In order for me to better assist you, I would like to ask for some clarification first. Does the error occur after a one-step update and is it displayed next to your checking account's name in the update summary? Or are you referring to a Quicken Cloud sync error?

Also, if you don't mind, could you provide a screenshot of the error, please?

Thank you,

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NWAres596
    NWAres596 Member ✭✭
    Options
    The error occurs when doing the cloud sync, it shows the error and the only way to get around it is to choose later to allow me to sign off. I do the one step update and all other accounts are working fine its only when I try to sign off that the error occurs.
  • NWAres596
    NWAres596 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes that worked! Thanks for your help.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Perfect! No problem. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.