Timeout error with Chase since update to Version 5.16.0

Between yesterday and today the only thing new is a new Quicken release, and now all my Chase accounts on Quicken Connect are giving: "Partial Download (-28) . . . FI_TIMEOUT:ccscrape.102:Retry. Unable to process the request to reach summary page. Please try again later."

Best Answer

• David Hochman
    David Hochman Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Quicken seems to have fixed this as of 4:15 pm EDT 5/16.

Answers

• nick_a_watts
    nick_a_watts Member
    I'm experiencing the same problem with Chase. Same error message "FI_TIMEOUT:ccscrape.102:Retry. Unable to process the request to reach summary page. Please try again later."
  • JHo
    JHo Member
    I am experiencing the same. Amazon - Chase card.

Quicken Version 5.15.3 (Build 515.33035.100)
  • jeffpz
    jeffpz Member ✭✭
    I get a CC-502 error when trying to download from Chase. They changed their security yesterday and now you have to go into Chase and authorize your account to be accessed by desktop software. I did that, still no luck. I got their internet support on the line, we repeated all the steps, deactivated and reactivated the Chase account in Quicken... now I don't get any errors but Quicken doesn't see any new transactions to download and there are some.
  • jeffpz
    jeffpz Member ✭✭
    It appears that the missing transactions are pending transactions, so perhaps my connection to Chase is actually working now.
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    Same problem with Chase Amazon card. Haven't updated to Version 15.6 yet.
  • David Hochman
    David Hochman Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Quicken seems to have fixed this as of 4:15 pm EDT 5/16.
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    Yay! Fixed
This discussion has been closed.